Monday, November 17, 2008

The Word of the Day is....

Sick.
Main Entry: sick
Pronunciation: \ˈsik\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English sek, sik, from Old English sēoc; akin to Old High German sioh sick
Date: before 12th century
1 a (1): affected with disease or ill health : ailing

That is me since before Halloween!! I woke up this morning feeling much better. As the day wears on, I find myself feeling worse. My fever is back...100.5. This horrible cough just won't quit. And I feel like a hurting mass of gelatin. I think I am going to drag myself to the ER tonight after hubsters and my brother get home. I can't keep feeling this way. I have too much to do.

Well, I'm off to pick up JR from school. I was feeling ok enough to take him, but I need to pick him up early....no way I can drive to Taylor and Caleb's school...run in and check hem out...drive to JR's school...and then drive home. So, I'll get him early and be home before the other 2 get home. (Traven will be here any minute...too bad he's not old enough to drive!)

Hope all is well with my online buddies! I'm not sure if I'll get to Survivor this time around. :0(

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh Nicole so sorry to hear you are not feeling well!!keeping you in my prayers!

Tish said...

So sorry to hear you are sick. My daughter had all the same symptoms but she had pneumonia! That was really bad.

Take care of yourself, sounds like you have a number of little ones depending on you.

Oh, yea it's nice when they start to drive and can run errands, but you'll hate it because you'll be a nervous wreck!