Sunday, March 15, 2009

My One Year Anniversary at TallyScrapper!!

Today I have been at Tally for a whole year!!! Wow! In this year, I have made some incredible online friends and have grown so much creatively. Tally was my first ever DT, and I made it my first time trying!! Tally is the reason I started a blog. Tally is my escape from the everyday life. Laura Jean got me hooked on scrapping right after my hubsters left the last time...which was right before I joined Tally. (Oddly enough, he is gone again.) Here is my first LO ever...don't laugh!!



Next "announcement"...
Tally is looking for 6 new DT members! Get over there and give it a whirl!!
You can check that out HERE! I wasn't going to try out this time. But after some gentle arm twisting, I have decided to give it a go. Wish me luck!! :0)

Yet another Tally announcement...the March kit is available now! Go HERE quick!!! Tally kits sell faster than wildfire!

Ohhhh, to the 3 winners of the RAKS...I AM sending those out tomorrow! They have been in the back of my van since the 25th! I am so sorry, but anyone who knows me knows I am a little forgetful sometimes! And, I will be sending out a box to Heidi tomorrow, too!

Anywho, tomorrow starts a new week! Hope you all have a great one!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you posted! Was a little worried and lonely sitting here on your blog all by myself!

Roni said...

wow, i've had my 2 year anniversary right around your date too! congrats & i hope your hubby's away time goes fast!