Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a Quicky

On the way home from picking up JR at pre-school today, I pointed out that he got grass stains on the knees of his jeans. *driving* JR says, "I don't have grass stains, mommy. See? I have Cool Breeze!" I respond,"You rolled up your pants to get a cool breeze?"
"Noooo...I have cool breeze." (with a "duh" look)
"What??"
"You know...those rolled up pants...cool breeze!"
Bless his heart...he meant Capris!!


Another one...

We were driving into the park/playground the other day. Taylor gasps and says, "That's not very nice!" (She was clearly distraught.)
"What's not nice?", I asked.
"That sign."
Here is the sign...



Bless her heart!


Ok...one more...as my young people have been on a roll that past few days.

There is a Dunkin Donuts commercial. It says to go to www.dunkindonuts.com for a free sample. My oldest says, "What? Can the printer make coffee beans now or something?"


Okkie-dokkie...that's all the funnies for now. I do have a few pictures I want to share, but not enough time right now. I'll leave you with one of my faves recently. I took this with my cheapy point-and-shoot...no altering at all...what you see is how I got it!

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

That sign is awesome! LoL I would find it comical if I saw it.

Msippi said...

Your little people are hilarious. And I love that you call them that. I have that sign on a digi kit and I started to put it on a layout of my grandson and thought my DD might get offended if she took it wrong. LOL Love the photo.

latte_grande said...

Heehee, just love the stuff that comes out of little people's mouths! Sometimes you have to wonder just what goes on in their heads.
And what an awesome shot of that flower! So cool!

Laurajean said...

OMG, I love when my kids say sillies like that...too cute and especially LOVE that sign, that is great ;)
Beautiful flower photo..amazing girl.

{ erin } said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Nicole!! I LOVE "crapper dapples". LOL... it's fun just saying it!!