Thursday, May 28, 2009

Guess what?!

I've been "scrapping" some more!! I can hardly believe it! It's not much, but I made an ATC for a challenge at Tally Scrapper. We were to use paint somewhere on it and to do some cut work. Here it is....



Also, as some of you will remember, I was trying to put a mini album together in an old sewing kit. Well, I totally farked the kit itself! (No. It was not fixable.) So, I just cut and scored a 3/4 inch piece of Sass Lass to use as the "spine". Here it all is....


I started working on not 1, but 2 layouts. However, I don't have pictures printed. So, right now they are ideas in progress. I am hoping to get them finished before the hubsters comes home...'cause I won't have the time to do them then! :0) By the way....8 days and a few hours left!

1 comment:

Patti H said...

love your atc and your album is so so cute!! Glad you are scrapping again