Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Almost a Year...

...since I last made a blog post! SOOOOO much has happened in that year!! So much, in fact, that I'd have to write a novel to tell ya'll about it. I'll condense it...in no particular order...

I just made the DT over at Tally Scrapper!! Can I get a whoop-whoop?! The "contest" started on the 15th....I decided to try out on the 27th! I managed to get my 3 layouts started, finished, and posted all by the 28th....voting ended at midnight last night! Wanna talk about being lucky and loved!! I was very shocked this morning...and very happy!! I can not wait to get back into scrapping and working for Tally again!! :0)





Let's see what else...all of my young people had a birthday recently. I now have a 14, 12, 9, and 6 year old!! My oldest starts highschool this year....and my "baby" is now a 1st grader! I really wish I knew where time went!--My husband and I legally separated and will be divorced soon. That seems to upset a lot of people for a variety of reasons, but I am feeling much better about life....and will be relieved when it's all said and done!!--I've been working on (here and there) losing weight. Last year at this time I was swaying between 195 and 205. I am very proud to say that I have been pretty steadily at 165 for a few months now...sometimes down to 160. My goal is to reach about 150 and stay there! That should put me at an 8 or 10...perfect size for me!--I did a photo shoot recently that had a Mad Hatter theme. It was a blast!!! MMPhotography did the shoot...and Maureen was fab to work with! These are a few of my faves...




I guess that's pretty much it for right now. While you're here, check out a few of the places I've been stalking...urm, I mean following...

Your Life Spelled Out
Dirty Scraps
Much Ado About Nothing

Thanks for checkin' in!! See ya'll real soon!!

3 comments:

ScrapAddict21 said...

Well it's about time. LOL I've been following waiting for something. hehe. Congrats on making Tally's DT.

meluv2scrap said...

Congrat girl!!! You will love it!

Wanda said...

congratulations on making the Tally DT again! I need to come over there more often, I guess!