Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July Kit from Tallyscrapper!!!

I got it today!! I was so excited, I actually stopped the mailman in another part of the neighborhood! lol This is the kit "Watson":


After A LOT of running around today, I sat down (okay, I stood at the counter...I'm a standing scrapper!) and started playing. I only got 3 things done, but they are pretty darn cute things....if I may say so myself! :0)

Two cards....




...and a mini album!



This is only one side...it was still wet. So, I'll upload another picture later of the other side. I even cut the tags from the box the kit came in! Oh yeah!! lol

I know this post is short and sweet, but I'm exhausted! I have some kind of virus and I'm supposed to be resting. I've been on my feet and going since 8:30 this morning. It is now almost 8pm and I am just now sitting down!
Catch ya'll later! **muah**

No comments: