Monday, July 28, 2008

Bad Moods and Scrap Mojo

Do you ever feel like you aren't loved or appreciated or noticed even though the evidence staring you in the face says the complete opposite?? That is how I have been feeling the past few weeks. I haven't the faintest idea as to why?

And, before I get into the good stuff...my oldest 2 became a big brother and sister again on the 25th. So, their sperm donor comes to pick them up so they can go see their new baby sister. You know they were there for 2 hours and were not allowed to hold the baby!?!? Why? Because their other sister, who is 5, didn't want them to, and she has final say!! WTH?! Also, they spent about 30 minutes in the hallway because their step-mom had to pee, and she didn't want them in the room when she got in and out of bed and while she was in the bathroom. Maybe I just have no shame left in my game, but I was a little pissed by the whole thing.

Ok, ok...done with the bitch fest...

As far as scrap mojo, I feel like I have ZERO!! However, I've been getting lots of points and wonderful comments at Tally (I'm in the top 5 scrappers so far this contest!)...I've got an altered item that is the top in that category...



my card just left the top 8...




I have been the LO of the Week over at Treasured Scrapbooking for 2 weeks now (yeah, yeah...she may be a little too busy to change it, but I'll take that...lol).




I made their '08 Hunt, as well. :0)

I have been working on some Fancy Pants LOs and stuff. Yes, I think I am going to enter their Creative Team contest! I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'm still excited....just because I feel I'm getting so much better at scrapping! :0)

4 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

ooooooh that would have had me STEAMING... I don't think I could have kept my mouth shut. Nothing like letting your kids know they don't count in your "real" life...

ChristyR said...

yeah i'd be pissed. what do people think sometimes?!

love your layouts and altered projects and stuff!

Laurajean said...

Oh MAN....I still can't believe they let that little one call the shots....I swear sometimes, what in the heck were they thinking!!!!
WOOHOO congrats on making it to the first Challenge with me for the "Treasure Hunt".....now on for the first challenge tomorrow :o)
Now for the bad moods, we all go through it, vent anytime you need to, I know I do :o) Heehee!!!! Your hubby will be home soon....LOL ;o)

Dolores said...

I would have been pissed off too! So not fair for your kids, the whole purpose is for them to see the baby and bond.

I love your work, girl you have been rocking the Galleries at Tally and Treasured Scrapbooking.